ads

Your Ad Here

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sexy Sanita

Hallo friends my name SandeepSharma I am student of Bcom Final year . My first Sex experience in my neighbour Sunita she is a very Sexy woman She is a 27 year old rounded ass and small nipple she look like a very sexy woman. I see a very sexy mazigne and xxx movies . Sunita na meri family ka satth acha relation tha Sunita ka Husband Army officer hai un ke Transffer U P ma hoi ha Ma sunita ke har cam ma help kertha hoi going to market , and etc Sunita mera satth eak mera Girl friend ke thrar thi mera sath sari bateein kertha thi us ke Sasa bhi boht achi thi One day uski sas bhot illness thi apana camara me soi hoi thi Sunita na muja apana camara ma bolya our mera sath bsttein karna lagi kahana lagi ke aap merai both madd kerva tha hoi mera ak mada aur ker do muja sa pyar ko merai payas ko motai ma pyasi ho . Ma us ki bat ko ignore kerna lag lemra sa utha ker jana lag tho usna mera hatth pakad liya aur kehna lagi apana promise mata bholo tumna kaha tha ki aap ke harza thara madd keroga . Mena kaha theak hai madd kergo ga . asa kehana sa usana apana hath mara aga rak diya our message kerna lagi mana kahya abhi nahi mom wait ker rahi hogi Sunita na ghar ma phone ker dhiya ke aaj mera sath rah ga . humana khana kya Sasa ko syurap pliya aur Deep sleeping ma T.V dheak rah tha usna camara band ker diya window ma parda lag diya mera lips p kiss kerna lagi aur mera dhona legs bed pa rahk di aur mera upper bad ker kiss kernya lagi jasa bhot hungary man to eat aa food like to kiss me my hond going to Salwar and message Sunitya na Khud hai Kemag uthara dhi sunita kali Bra pahni thi mana sunita ko bed pa lithya ker first kiss to Bra & open the bra kiss the nipple and juciy the nipple kiss neck , face, stomach & open the Salwar kiss the undereware open the underware Kiss the first whole tow finger and tongue enter the Fodi they loudhlyaaaaaaaa my lund erect and started the fucking Sunita Fudhi 20min & back 2nd hole fuck 30 min .Sunita kiss the my peins and choopa lagya aur apana hat sa hilya kerya sar sperm apana face pa mal lei aur kehana lagi meri aur lao maja ara rah hai .morning thak 60 style sa Sunita ko fuck kya Sunita theak choki thi Aur so gai Subha 7 baja mera laya bed Tea laker aya pour tha nude thie subha phir sa kiss kerna lagi . mana nipple pa kisss keya . Sunita preparing to Food us din Sunday tha i am going to kitchen & close the door lightly & bend kiss the Sunitya ass Sunitya ready to fuck open the nighty bend & kiss me i kiss the nipple , foddi and hips I am open the paint & started the fuck kitchen & satisfied the sunita . Sunita ask me I am 2nd husband to love me .

No comments:

Post a Comment